In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the following information is provided:
1. the administrator of your Personal Data is K&B Development E. Barczak, Ł. Kloc General Partnership, listed in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under No: 0000256685, NIP: 5170174500, REGON: 180130770, address: 36-060 Głogów Małopolski ul. Piotra Skargi 9.
2. Personal Data is used for booking accommodation and other services provided by the Hotel. In in addition, the Hotel may use the personal data to:
- to claim eventual compensations by the Hotel for damage caused by the Guest, or against claims brought by the Guest towards the Hotel,
- to record services for tax purposes,
- to provide the highest quality of services to our Hotel guests.
Providing personal data is voluntary yet essential to provide services. In addition, once the Guest has consented, their personal data will be processed for marketing purposes within the scope of the consent given, i.e. to provide the Guest with marketing information and offers about the products and services. The data provided are also subject to personal customisation within the scope of the consent given. Targeting involves offering the customer the products/services tailored to their needs, if desired.
Furthermore, the Hotel processes Guest's personal data collected by hotel CCTV to ensure the security of Hotel Guests and other persons on the Hotel's premises.
3. The legal basis for processing Guest's personal data obtained by the Hotel lies in the Hotel Services Agreement. The legal basis for processing the Guest's personal data used for marketing purposes lies in the Guest's consent. The Hotel hereby informs that the consent may be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of the consent does not affect the validity of the data being processed prior to the withdrawal of consent.
The legal basis for handling Guest's personal data by CCTV rests within the protection of the Guest's rights and interests as well as other individuals, and the Administrator's legitimate purpose.
The legal basis for handling personal data of the Guest, for the purpose of providing the best quality services to the Hotel Guests, is the legitimate objective of the Administrator.
4. Personal data collected for the purpose of providing hotel services and other services provided by the Hotel are handled for the period regulated by law and, for data collected on the basis of marketing consent, until revoked.
The Hotel has a CCTV monitoring system in place. CCTV is used to improve the security of the hotel guests. Upon request, data from the monitoring system is available to the authorities at their disposal and will be stored for a maximum period of 60 days from the date of recording, and then deleted permanently.
5. In this regard, you have the following rights:
- The right of access to the content of the data,
- the right to rectify your data if inconsistent with the facts,
- the right to delete your data, i.e. "the right to be forgotten",
- the right to limit the data handling,
- the right to carry forward the data,
- the right to obtain a copy of personal data handled by the Hotel,
- the right to raise a concern against the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
The Hotel provides an email address on personal data and on how to lodge a complaint: firstname.lastname@example.org, where you can send an email or by post to the address of the Personal Data Administrator's registered office.
6. Your data may be shared or transferred to the the following recipients:
- transportation and taxi services in case you order shuttle or courier services for a guest,
- to companies providing IT support services to the hotel,
- companies providing accounting services,
- companies providing legal services,
- companies providing marketing services to the hotel.
7. Should you find that your personal data is being illegally processed, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the Chief Data Protection Officer (PUODO).
8. You can contact the person in charge of personal data protection via the e-mail: email@example.com.